Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update

Thursday, 26 October 2006

I felt pretty good when I got out of bed and I even managed to get into the car in a relatively normal manner, but when I arrived at SWEAT I had to walk down the slightest bump, I cannot call it a hill, quads let me know how much they hate me again. I did a warm up with Katie at much better pace then the past couple of days. It was then time to head to the hills.

I was feeling about unsure of about the Wild Wally session this morning have no idea how my legs would handle the down hill section. I did 3 reps (relaxed), thinking that all I had on the program ( I actually had four when I checked last night). My times were 3:38, 3:28, 3:27. My left ITB was a little tender when so I will have to give it come TLC over the next couple of days.

Friday, 27 October 2006

I meet Kerry, Becky and the very pretty Katie this morning. Katie had a pretty pink flower in her hair today. We'll have her in hot pants next. My legs feel normal again, although I am sure my stride is still showing some effects. ABC Radio was telecasting in the Park today. Kerry did suggest I approach the microphone and share a little story about running and dogs, but I refrained. We did a few random tracks in the Park and finished with a total of 6km with an average pace of 5.37/km. Drove off to work feeling on top of the world.

1 comment:

2P said...

Look after that ITB Bernie they can be ornary beasts.