Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Bays Run

I had a day off work today and enjoyed a sleep in until 7.30am :-). Blue Dog and headed off on a little venture for our mid week run. Our run incorporated Kogarah Bay, Carrs Park, Sylvania, and along Botany Bay. It was beautiful running around the waters edge today.

I had a plan of ninety minutes, but the run was completed in 1hr 26, with a total of 15:83km, average pace of 5:28/km. Felt pretty good throughout the run, however I didn't carry any water and the first tap/bubbler I found was at the 12km mark. A lesson for the next time.



2 comments:

Tesso said...

Sounds like a nice run. I remember running through some of those areas in the January Striders run.

Sometimes I think its easier to get dehydrated this time of year. In summer we are so conscious of carrying water and drinking often but once the weather cools down we don't think about it much.

Superflake said...

I thought it looked a bit different to the bay run.