Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Easy Does It

I had a 35 minute easy ran scheduled for today, so I didn't go to SWEAT instead I visited the treadmill at the gym (work gym) this afternoon. I felt pretty good and managed a total of 6.70km in the 35 minutes. I increased the speed a couple of time and finished with a good solid last kilometre just to strech the legs out. Otherwise it was pretty boring, just looking at the window watching the odd fire engine drive around the complex.

For some strange reason I followed this with some push up, then abs and streching.

BTW official results for SMH, Gun Time = 111:40, Net Time = 110:37

2 comments:

Don Juan said...

Well done on the smh 1/2. It's tougher to pace because of the congestion and all these weekend warriors charging around at 3km time-trial pace.

Katie said...

Hahaha yes you were the smarter one on the treadmill! I just could not bear my first run after so long to be at Fernwood :-) Once I warmed up I quite enjoyed the sleet ;-)

See you tommorow yeah!