Thursday, May 11, 2006

Up and Go!!!

I usually don't eat before SWEAT, but his morning I thought I would try and Up and Go, and it worked, not in the running sense but lets say if felt very hydrated. The sprints to the loo interferred with my recovery today ;-).

Today's session was "Wild Wally" which mean hills reps, I had five reps on my program. Times were; 3:30, 3:29, 3:34, 3:24, 3:21 which was a big improvement on previous session. Today I was advised to run tall and push my chest out. I used this technique for the last couple of reps, which has proven to assist.

It was a big group this morning, and I was very happy to see Katie back and running strong.



5 comments:

Ellie80 said...

good to see you again bernie - you looked really strong on the last lap! i don't know how you do all 5!!!

Tesso said...

I know a few people who swear by Up & Go ... you were probably swearing at it :-)

Eagle said...

Bernie:
I was told you had started a Blog anf I enjoyed reading it - your Bays run looks great. My parents live in Sylvania Waters and I sometimes run over the Captain Cook Bride and then along the Bay as far as you can go.

Catch you soon. Say hello to the Dog.

Eagle said...

Glad to see you have started a Blogg - I have enjoyed the read so far. The Bays run was interesting - I know some of it as my parents live at Sylvania Waters and I have run across Captain Cook Bridge and then along the Bay past the Novatel to where the path goes under the Bridge. In fact years ago there was a marthon that did 3 laps of pathway along the forshore.

Catch up with you soon and say hello to Wayne.

Katie said...

Hey Miss B! Thanks for the lift and you managed to hide your toliet issues very well! It was great to be running with you again :-)