Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Program Error

This week is pretty easy with the lead up for the SMH half on Sunday, so I was of the opinion I had 35 minutes easy on the program for today. I decided to have a mid-week sleep in (5:45am) and go for my run after work.

Set out along Kogorah Bay into Botany Bay with a couple of small hills to keep me honest. Today was one those days when everything felt great. I completed just over 7km in 36.25 min, which was an average pace of 5.12/km. I finished off with some stretching.

I then looked at my program for the rest of the week and realised I only had 30 minutes for today.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Thanks for your support Bernie. I really thought you would be backing Blue Dog but I guess not this time.

Tesso said...

Good luck on Sunday Bernie. And pass my good wishes on to The Dog. Can't wait to hear all about the showdown between him and Flakey.