Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fartlek around the Park.....

Today's session was a fartlek session. I really enjoyed this session and felt pretty good after yesterday. I missed one of the surges as I was chatting to Sean about my running goals then noticed people turning around to meet me. I'll put that down to private coaching ;-).

The total distance for today's session was 11.5kms.

On a general note I am feeling really good, energy levels are great, no niggles so I am very happy. Hopefully with a little more structure I will start to some positive results.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Bernie, you will see huge gains with some consistant running... so nice to hear you sounding happy! I agree with the wed am thing... insane yes, but sooo worth the great sunrises and then the night off :-)

2P said...

Good to see you enjoying your running so much Bernie - it's great when it all works the way you want it.

Lulu said...

It's a great session the fartlek one. It's a shame we only do it once a month or so now, rather than once a week. See you next week.