Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Reps

Headed over to Centennial Park this morning to find the gates closed again, so I parked outside and was soon met by Katie so we walked down to the oval together. It was quite cool walking to the oval this morning, and we had a few spots of rain on the warm up which disappeared before the usual strides and surges.

Today I had long reps; 2.2k rep (10:16), 1.6k rep (7.27) and 1k rep (4.31). I did notice my hammys were a little tight today, so my stride felt a little restricted during the reps, but I was pleased with my effort and can feel the improvements.

Driving to work this morning, I realised my last massage was after Willy to Billy (August) last year, maybe it's time to book myself in.

Total distance: 8km

3 comments:

vat_man said...

No massage for nine months? Oh, you're in for a treat...

Katie said...

Yes Bernie book in for a massage!!! Might be a bit ouchy though :-) It was fun to chase you this morning.... you will be a track queen before long :-)

Superflake said...

Try no massage ever! That 1k rep was pretty quick, the Dog must be getting worried while he has his foot up.