Tuesday, July 11, 2006


5 x 800s

It was a huge group this morning with a few more new faces, I no longer feel like the new kid on the block. It was really good see Deanne back this morning recoverying well from the marathon.

Did the usual warm up, drills and strides. I felt pretty flat on the drills this morning. We were all given our instructions to gradually increase the speed for each rep and make sure we kept the active jog recovery happening.

My reps were as follows; 3:39, 3:38, 3:38, 3:32, 3:34. Sean instructed everybody to put an effort in on the 5th and let the last rep work for itself. A couple of times as ran past Sean he advised me to relax my shoulders, we had a chat about this after the session and he gave me a few tips that I will put into practice.


2 comments:

Horrie said...

Very consistent reps Bernie finished off with a couple of rippers. You are certainly showing the benefits of your training.

Superflake said...

Nice reps there Bernie. Now who let Blue dog loose in the park this morning off his leash. Luck Horrie was there to chase him around the park.