Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wet Wednesday

I had arranged to meet Katie and Deanne for a mid week run. The conditions were no where near as bad as yesterday, although it was wet we didn't have the wind to confront as well. We we started off I felt a little stiff from yesterday's session and probably due me being too lazy to stretch properly. We got a really good rhythm going this morning and it was one of the days I felt like I could keep going all day (almost :-). Deanne left us after the outside loop of Centennial Park, and Katie and I headed into the Park to finish off. We ended up running 11.4km with average pace of 5.23/km.

To finish off we used the faithful fence at Randwick TAFE for some streching. Thankfully, Katie was still there, I got my shoe caught on the fence and needed assistance. Although Katie did suggest she'll come back and see me there in the morning.

Now I just have to get my shoes to dry for tomorrow's session.

2 comments:

TA and the Gnome said...

I'm very impressed at how dedicated you and Kit are and it's definately showing in your races. Keep it up!

TA

Tesso said...

Ha ha, now I'm imagining watching the 6 o'clock news and seeing a major rescue effort going on to remove a runner from a fence :-)