Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Morning Coming Down

After a late night last night and little sleep, I didn't quite bound out of bed but I got myself up and went to the STaR. Kerry and I were both scheduled for the same distance and time, so we left with Katie and a very civil 6.00am group this morning, who kept the pace comfortable and even waited for each other to re-group for a quick drink. Kerry and I tried to be discrete and map out our shorter option, but you can never hide. We finished off running 20km in just under two hours, giving us an average pace of 5:49/km. We were both pleased with our effort, and it's good to see Kerry coming so strong.

We met Deanne who had just finished her run and then made our way to the "STaR Recovery Village" and waited for Katie who arrived looking strong.




No comments: