Friday, July 21, 2006

After a nice evening with Aunty K last night I was a little slow moving this morning, so decided to have a sleep in and go for my run after work. Got home a little later than usual so it was quite dark, I had the choice of driving to the gym and using the treadmil or running along a few business local streets. After assuring Blue Dog I would be safe, I took the road option. Settled into a nice pace and just enjoy the run. I ended up running 6.4km at 5.30/km pace.

In reply to Kit's tagging , here we go;

4 Jobs
Hairdressing Assistant
Cashier, Joe's Meat Market
Mail Sorting (holiday job)
HR Manager

4 Places I've lived
Yass
Lidcombe
Padstow
Dolls Point

4 TV shows I like
Big Brother (yes)
All Saints
The Wedge
The Simpsons

4 Holidays
Dunk Island
Great Ocean Road
Cairns
Red Rock

4 Web sits I look at Daily
Coolrunning
NSWFB

4 Places I'd rather be
Anywhere hot
running
retired or lady of leisure
with BD

4 Favourite Foods
Greek
Snakes Alive
Baked potato
Orange & Poppy Sead cake

4 Bands
Merle Haggard
Bob Dylan
Janice Joplin
Bucks Fizz (hehehe)

4 Bloggers I tag
any four that haven't been tagged ;-).

2 comments:

Tesso said...

I'll admit to being a Big Brother fan as well. Who are you hoping will win? I've been a David fan since the beginning so am sticking with him.

I had a Janis song on my playlist for my run today :-)

Katie said...

Good luck tommorow!!!! Have a great run... you have been on fire, keep the streak going ~I don't mean take your clothes off ;-)
See you Tuesday.