Saturday, July 29, 2006

CR 5km Challenge

Due to my cold and tomorrow's 3hr run I have scheduled, I decided to just run the 5km Challenge at 10km tempo pace, but Blue Dog suggested I should take if really easy and conserve my energy, and I actually took his advice ;-). I went off a warm up and noticed a few runners had already started, so when I saw Bec I quickly threw Blue Dog my excess clothes and ran the Bec and Jackson. It was a good opportunity to catch up as we hadn't seen each other for a couple of weeks. My highlight of the morning: as we passed the rowers club were overtaken by most of the runners including The "Former" Running Widow, Ray who was making his debut with Blue Dog pacing. After jogging back to the start the CR herd then enjoyed a well deserved breakfast.

No comments: