Saturday, July 08, 2006


Love my guns.....

7 July 2006

After a nice sleep in, Blue Dog and I ran together for an easy 45 minutes. BD has always commented on were I position my arms when I run, so today I decided to concentrate on keeping my arms relaxed. A few times I got a bit carefree and got back into my usual swinging pattern, so more work to be done.

Just focused on keeping the run easy, our run was 9.2ks with an average pace of 5:17/km which felt good. I commented that my current easy pace was prevously a struggle and how happy I am to see the improvement in my running.

I spend the afternoon in the gym doing a good solid strength session. I really enjoyed the session not having to rush and working through all the muscle groups. I finished the session off with some core work and stretching.

We then went over to CR drinks and had a great night. Thanks Karin xxxx.

No comments: