Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Girly Hour

Although I am still on holidays I met Kit and Deanne for our mid week run. It was quite pleasant this morning, it was already 12 degrees at 6.00am I even left the gloves in the car ;-). We ran along at a comfortable pace, although me legs felt a bit heavy due to yesterday weight session but I actually felt like I was keeping up for a change. Deanne left Kit and I at Paddington and we kept going towards Queens Park, we were then joined by another SWEAT buddy, Helen.

As Kit and I approached our cars, I pointed out we still had another 5 minutes to go, so we ran into Centennial Park and completed our 1 hr run, well actually 1:02:38 (11.37km with an average pace of 5:30km/hr). We finished off with some stretching.

Now, what am I going to do with the rest of my day......

1 comment:

Katie said...

Very nice run this morning! Thanks for getting up :-)