Sunday, July 09, 2006

Love is a Bridge....Ten Actually

Today's STaR was my favourite, Ten Bridges. I only had a 2 hour run on my program today at a very easy pace, so I mapped out a course that would give me just over 2hrs. We arrived nice and early and found Kit, who I was doing the full STaR today, so we ran together until I took the turn for the short cut. I was very tempted to keep going, but I decided to be sensible particularly after the past two weeks and yesterday.

It's always find it spectacular running through the city, watching the sun come up and the city coming alive. Running across the Harbour Brigde I pointed out the Mexican tall ship that was docked at the International Terminal. Kit and I saw Queen B out for her training run, so we stopped and had quick chat before we headed off again.

At White Bay Kit and I went in our opposite directions. I ran along back to the start happy to have completed another good session.

My total distance was 23km.
I


2 comments:

Ellie80 said...

Hey Bernie - great to catch up on Friday off the track! Apologies if i was talking sh*t :) but enjoyed having a sweat buddy to watch the pool with!

2P said...

Sounds like it is all going well for you Bernie.

Great result on the XC.